Do you need a big motor for your big Rock Crawler and torque for days? Or maybe just elegant overkilll power? Do you want the finest sensorless brushless low speed control? The Revolver Classic is an extremely torque dense and beefy choice with exceptional startup and feel that rivals brushed motors! The 540 Classic model is 2.6 times more powerful than the "Snubnose 540" model and provides an unmatched torque-dense driving sensation similar to a diesel engine.
To prevent motor damage, be sure that screws are not inserted more than 2.75mm into the mounting holes.
- Tow rigs, heavy scale rigs, 6x6, 40lb limit depending on gearing
- 1:10 scale Trail and Scale rigs (SCX10, SCX10ii, Wraith 1.9, Enduro, TRX4 Sport,TrailFinder 2, etc..)
- Competitive RC Rock Crawling (RECON G6; SORRCA; WRCCA; etc..)
- Educational, Recon, or Battle Robots
- Rock racers and 2 speed vehicles, such as the TRX4, Wraith, Bomber, etc...
- Sidewinder 4, Mamba X, Copperhead
- Exclusive Holmes magnetics offer buttery smooth industry-leading startup without sacrificing torque
- "Classic" housing has the origional looks with extra thick back iron to increase drag brake, hold brake, and peak torque.
- Magnetic retaining system reduces risk of thrown magnets in the worst of conditions
- Bolts up to standard "540" mount
- 8 fold higher torque than average 540 brushed motors in the same 540 size
- 1/8" shaft fits common R/C pinions
- 200mm 14ga silicon motor leads with 4mm bullets
- Brushless DC Outrunner Motor
- 14 pole 12 slot stator
- 2-3S LiPo voltage
- 1/8" D shaft output (standard 540)
- 25mm mounting pattern for M3 screws (standard 540)
- 190g with wires
- 35mm diameter x 49mm long
- 28x26mm stator