The Puller 500 is the pinnacle of crawler motors for ultimate performance! It is lighter and smaller in diameter than a regular 540 motor, yet packs the same power and punch to get you through those tough sections. This motor was born out of prototype work for our team drivers, and now you can have the edge too!
Three or five slot skewed armature gives unmatched startup control with great wheel speed and power. Thick can yields highest torque and power, great for shafties and power hungry MOA drivers.
- Steel Can
- 6061 Aluminum Faceplate
- 303 Stainless timing screwss
- N-EH 35 grade Neodymium Magnets
- 7075 Aluminum End Bell Hardware
- 5 slot skewed armature
- Thick X fill armature wire
- Holmes XX springs
- Holmes soft copper brushes
- Custom brush hood colors
- 5.6 ounces, 160g
- Standard 540 mount
- 34.2mm diameter, 55mm length
- 1/8" shaft
- fully rebuildable and compatible with many Holmes 540 motor parts
Motor may require up to 2 weeks to build.More information about motor rotation and timing can be found on our blog.
Every brushed motor carries a 30 day warranty to cover manufacturing defects. Damage caused by improper gearing is not covered under warranty.