The Puller 400 is the pinnacle of Crawler motors for ultimate performance! It is lighter and smaller in diameter than a regular 540 motor, yet packs enough power and punch to get you through those tough sections. This motor was born out of prototype work for our team drivers, and now you can have the edge too!
- 0.058" thick Steel can
- Aluminum Faceplate
- 303 Stainless timing hardware
- NEH35 grade Neodymium Magnets
- 7075 Aluminum End Bell Hardware
- 3 or 5 slot skewed armature
- Holmes XX springs
- Holmes soft Copper brushes
- 4.6 ounces, 131g
- Standard 540 mount, m3 x25mm pattern
- 31.8mm diameter, 46.1mm length
- 1/8" shaft
Motor may require up to 2 weeks to build.More information about motor rotation and timing can be found on our blog.
Every brushed motor carries a 30 day warranty to cover manufacturing defects. Damage caused by improper gearing is not covered under warranty.