Limited edition Custom Pro 540 motors with 3 or 5 slot skewed armatures for an excellent combination of low speed control and torque!
Our professionally crafted motors begin with Japanese quality parts and USA hand winding and assembling. Armatures feature pattern winds with specific wire sizes to suit your needs. Wind termination is reinforced using high-temp silver alloys with state of the art resin impregnated coils. All armatures are precision balanced and the commutator is diamond trued. One cannot build a finer or more precise motor!
- Hand-Wound Armature – Our pro-level armatures feature a 1-3 pattern hand-wound wind with specific wire sizes developed to take all that your high power electronics can dish out. We optimize copper fill for best power and torque. Wind termination is reinforced using high-temp silver alloys, with state of the art epoxy resin impregnated coils. All armatures are then dynamically balanced with epoxy and the commutator is diamond trued. All armatures are stamped with wind. One cannot build a finer or more precise armature!
- Standup brushes and 10mm commutator on 3 slot armatures or 7.5mm commutator on 5 slot armatures maximize power and motor longevity
- Laydown brushes on Custom Pro 540 27t
- Gold plated copper brush hood to resist corrosion and provide lowest resistance
- 3 slot skewed armature offers the best combination of low speed control and torque
- 5 slot skewed armature offers better low speed resolution
- Epoxy balancing for highest torque and efficiency
- 1.4mm thick can features minimal venting and two FB9 magnets for excellent torque and efficiency
- Dual ball bearings
- Adjustable timing
- 0.55mm XXX springs for consistent drag brake
- 6 degrees of timing advance is popular and will not adversely affect motor life. When advanced timing is requested, it is our choice unless otherwise requested. With no timing requested we time motors at zero for no risk of improper installation
- Brushes are bolted on with standard construction.