The BLS SHV500v3 servo is designed for R/C Rock Crawlers, but at home in any vehicle that needs high torque with ultra fast speeds. It can be powered directly by a 3S or 4S LiPo battery via JST connection on your ESC's battery plug, eliminating the need for an external BEC! Clean up your wiring, gain space in a tight rig, and enjoy massive performance from the high quality brushless motor and circuitry.
- Water-Resistant Alloy Case with O-Ring Seals
- All steel machined gears with improved pin strength
- Upgraded Brushless motor with 200C rated magnets
- 24cm radio signal lead
- 24cm 12v power lead with female JST plug, includes male extension
- 3s or 4s LiPo battery required
- 1 Year Warranty
- Weight: 93g
- Dimensions: 41x21x41mm
- Spline: 25 tooth (Futaba type) M3 threaded
- Torque @ 11.1v: 580 oz/inch
- Speed @ 11.1v: 0.10 sec
- Torque @ 14v: 680 oz/inch
- Speed @ 14v: 0.08 sec
If using an ESC with a power switch, the battery must be disconnected from the ESC and servo when not in use to prevent damage to the servo and/or battery. Do not connect the servo directly to the battery balance port. Doing so can damage the servo and will void the warranty. Moly (marine) grease is recommended when lubricating the gears. Dielectric grease is recommended on the power board and potentiometer if looking to increase water resistance.