For full details, check out Tekin's site.
Tekin's latest contribution to the popular Redline series of brushless motors is the ROC 412 crawler motor. The ROC 412 is a new generation in crawling performance. The 412 gives 3S LiPo / 35T brushed crawler speeds with 2S LiPo / 55T brushed precision and feel. Using a 4-pole, 12-slot motor design, the ROC 412 harnesses the benefits of brushless torque and efficiency to keep you on the trail longer with more power. Couple the ROC 412 with an RS or RX8 speed control for the smoothest brushless crawling system available. Take your rig to the next level with the ROC 412.
- 4-Pole 12-slot high-torque motor design
- CNC machined 6061 T6 billet aluminum heatsink can
- crawler and trail rig specific
- Neodymium sintered magnets
- Rebuildable design
- High purity copper windings maximizes efficiency
- Precision engineered for maximum energy conversion
- Dual-plug sensor wire harness for use with all sensored and sensorless systems
- High RPM ABEC5 oversized bearings
- Weight: 6.95oz / 197g
- Shaft Dimensions: .60"x .125" / 3.18mm (1/8") x 15.3mm
- Motor Diameter: 1.4" / 35.8mm
- Motor Length: 2.1" / 52.9mm
- Bearing Dimensions: Front: 5x14x5mm / Rear: 5x11x5