Limited edition Custom Pro 540 motors with 5 slot straight armatures and thicker X or XX windings for more power!
Our professionally crafted motors begin with Japanese quality parts and USA hand winding and assembling. Armatures feature pattern winds with specific wire sizes to suit your needs. Wind termination is reinforced using high-temp silver alloys with state of the art resin impregnated coils. All armatures are precision balanced and the commutator is diamond trued. One cannot build a finer or more precise motor!
- Hand-Wound Armature – Our pro-level armatures feature a 1-3 pattern hand-wound wind with specific wire sizes developed to take all that your high power electronics can dish out. We optimize copper fill for best power and torque. Wind termination is reinforced using high-temp silver alloys, with state of the art epoxy resin impregnated coils. All armatures are then dynamically balanced with epoxy and the commutator is diamond trued. All armatures are stamped with wind. One cannot build a finer or more precise armature!
- Standup brushes and 7.5mm commutator maximize power and motor longevity
- Gold plated copper brush hood to resist corrosion and provide lowest resistance
- 5 slot armature- offers the finest low speed control and efficiency
- Epoxy balancing for highest torque and efficiency
- 1.4mm thick can features minimal venting and two high-power FB12 magnets to maximize torque and efficiency
- Dual ball bearings
- Adjustable timing
- 0.55mm XX springs for consistent drag brake
All Kv (rpm per volt) measurements taken at zero timing, no load, and 7 volts:
- 6 degrees of timing advance is popular and will not adversely affect motor life. When advanced timing is requested, it is our choice unless otherwise requested. With no timing requested we time motors at zero for no risk of improper installation
- Brushes are bolted on with standard construction. If you prefer a soldered brush we will do this at no charge.
Every brushed motor carries a 30 day warranty to cover manufacturing defects. Damage caused by improper gearing is not covered under warranty.
- 11t = 2675Kv
- 13t = 2250Kv